About migraine
you need to know?


About beauty
you need to know?


About hypertension
you need to know?


About drugs
you need to know?
Custom Search

Do not miss to visit the picture is always strange and terrible in the link Tremendous Zone


9/04/2009

Mini Tangas and Urethral Infections In Women

Did you know urinary tract infections more often on women than men? Why? Before discussing further, let us know first about what's urinary tract infection.

Urinary tract infection is urinary tract infection due to microorganisms. Most often caused by a bacteria E. coli pathogen that lives in the large intestine. Urinary tract infection or urinary tract infections occur clinically as urinary tract infections and infections of the upper urinary tract. Urinary tract infection was the lower urinary tract infection the most common is called urethritis or cystitis. Infection of the upper urinary tract is usually caused by bacteria are often the same pathogen in urinary tract infections bottom, this is because urinary tract infection is not treated the bottom of the right so that these bacteria from the bladder up into the kidneys, and can cause serious infections of the kidney.

Thus urinary tract infection or urinary tract infection, can be treated with appropriate antibiotics, if not treated properly can become a serious complication that would require longer treatment.

Symptoms of urinary tract infections like:
1. Pain when urinating
2. Pee out a little bit
3. Frequent urination or difficulty holding urine
4. Blood in the urine
5. Tender lower abdomen
6. Colored urine looks cloudy and / or smell
7. Hot, nausea or vomiting.

Why women are more often exposed to this urinary tract infection?
1. Women are more often exposed to urinary tract infections because the urethra tract or urinary tract is shorter women than men. This causes the bacteria to more easily enter the bladder because the urethra (urinary tract) are closer to the sources of bacteria such as the anal region.
2. In women with active seksualitias, there are predisposing factors for developing lainnnya into urinary tract infection. Like: The use of contraceptive diaphragm (female condom), the method performed sexual.
3. In pregnant women, may be more frequently exposed to urinary tract infections due to hormonal changes and changes of position of the urinary tract during pregnancy.
4. Urinary tract infection incidence in women increases with age.

Actually, urinary tract infection can be avoided, and we all know that prevention is better than cure.

Some tips for preventing urinary tract infection or urinary tract infections:
• Drink enough water, this is to dilute the concentration of bacteria in the bladder. As we know the needs of our body fluids of about 2 liters / day.
• Do not hold your urine. Holding urine will only make the bacteria grow.
• Wear underwear from cotton to keep the area dry.
• Avoid wearing a mini that is too tight Tangas that will make a hot and wet or sweaty, making it easier for area overgrown with bacteria.
• For women how to clean the genitals is seen from the front to the rear, is to reduce the entry of bacteria from the anus to the urethra area.
• Drink a glass of water before sex and urinate before and after intercourse.
• If the problem is the cause contraceptive diaphragm then try to replace it with another method of contraception.
• Avoid bath. Bath with the shower better than a bath.

Hopefully this information can help you in preventing urinary tract infections, because as explained that urinary tract infections are more common in women. And remember that urinary tract infection is not treated can develop into complications more serious illnesses that require longer treatment.

Remember: better to prevent than treat!

links

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete

 
Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites
Copyright 2009@minitangas-gallery | Privacy Policy